What are Digital Impressions?
Digital impressions are highly precise laser scans of a patient's mouth taken with a hand held device. This information is then sent to the lab over the internet and the lab will begin making your crown, veneer or mouthguard immediately.
Why Digital Impressions?
- We can deliver the most accurate fit of any work we have done to date
- No impression material or big trays in your mouth, just a camera
- No transfer of bacteria to or from the dental lab
- No loss of models in the mail and faster turnaround because case is sent digitally
A Bonus: Eco -friendly aspects include eliminating disposable waste in the form of impression trays and impression material and dental models.
What's in it for the patient?
- A more comfortable dental experience
- A better fitting restoration
- Less wait to get your crowns, veneers or nightguards.
Knowing your doctors are striving to provide you with the best care possible.